Vaccine Clinics for Dogs and Cats
The Medical Center, located at 71 Oglethorpe St. NW, is currently offering vaccines and preventatives, giving pet owners an opportunity to have their pets vaccinated without the additional cost of a vet exam.
Vaccines are available by appointment only. Dogs must be on a leash and cats must be in a carrier.
Walk-in clients will not be seen but may be able to make an appointment for a future date.
The clinic may close due to bad weather or travel conditions. Check the website for closure information.
|Canine Influenza $15
||Monthly Flea/Tick Preventative $10 per dose
||Monthly Flea/Tick/Heartworm Preventative $20 per dose
|Monthly Flea/Tick Preventative $10 per dose
|Monthly Flea/Tick/Heartworm Preventative $25 per dose
|Monthly Heartworm Preventative $10 per dose
|Heartworm Test $15
We accept all major credit/debit cards or cash (exact amount only, we cannot make change). We do not accept checks or Care Credit at the vaccine clinic.
Clinics are held on the following days/times:
- Wednesday 4-7 p.m. (by appointment only)
- Thursday 4-7 p.m. (by appointment only)
- Saturday 10 a.m.-2 p.m. (by appointment only)
Schedule an Appointment Online
Vaccine clinic appointments are for vaccines and preventatives only. We are not currently offering exams or spay/neuter services.
New appointments open at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday THREE WEEKS before each clinic.
Our appointments fill up very quickly. If you do not see appointments available now, please check back here for cancellations or early on Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday for the next available appointments three weeks in the future.
You are requesting a check-in time. You will receive a confirmation email when your request has been approved. Confirmation emails will be sent one business day (Monday-Friday, except for major holidays) after you submit your request.
To help the clinic run smoothly, please note these guidelines:
- We accept all major debit and credit cards. We accept cash, but it must be EXACT CHANGE ONLY. We can not make change. We do not accept checks or Care Credit.
- On the day of the clinic, pets will be seen as soon as possible, based on arrival time, check-in time, and the patient flow directed by the doctor. Hard-to-handle, reactive, or special needs pets may be prioritized.
- If your dog needs a heartworm test, you must make an appointment before 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday or Thursday, and before 1:30 p.m. on Saturday.
- If you have previous medical records for your pets, please upload them at the time you request the appointment.
- Please sign the consent form you receive at the time of confirmation before you arrive for your appointment
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call 202-723-5730, ext. *205, or email [email protected] at least 24 hours ahead of your appointment to reschedule or cancel so we can fill the slot.
book an appointment