A Better Community, Together
Thank you for considering the Humane Rescue Alliance (HRA) as your company explores opportunities for meaningful community engagement. We are proud to collaborate with the private sector to build partnerships that enhance corporate social responsibility, engages employees, lifts brands and meets business objectives while enabling us to serve thousands of animals and their communities each year.
No matter your type of business, there is an opportunity for you to partner with the Humane Rescue Alliance. Our development team can work with you to identify opportunities that meet your goals. Please contact Katie Rotramel by email at [email protected]alliance.org with any questions or if you are interested in becoming a corporate partner.
Partnering With HRA
Strategic partnerships enable diverse companies to benefit from the enormous appeal of animals. Partnering with HRA raises awareness and revenue for animal welfare programs and gives employees and consumers the opportunity to help animals and their families in need.
With your partnership, we can enrich the humanity of our communities by promoting compassion and encouraging people to find joy, comfort, and companionship through the love and appreciation of animals.
HRA offers marketing benefits and great visibility for companies with exposure to thousands of local and regional pet owners and animal lovers. As the first regional, community-based, multi-state animal welfare organization in the nation, we support animal welfare communities along the east coast corridor. Your support can focus on multiple issue areas:
- ANIMAL WELFARE: animal protection, law enforcement, transport, and care
- PEOPLE: adoptions, fostering, education;
- COMMUNITY: supporting accessibility and affordability for pet owners and human animal support services;
- EMERGENCIES: in times of disasters and for a law enforcement case.
HRA will work with you to build on your unique strengths and effectively engage your employees and consumers.
- STRATEGIC PHILANTHROPIC GIVING: supporting HRA programs and mission;
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT: partners for pets, peer-to-peer campaigns, event hosting;
- CAUSE PARTNERSHIPS: point or proceed of sale, consumer engagement and branded partnerships, corporate match funds.
- SPONSORSHIPS: Bark Ball, community programs, pet calendar
- WORKPLACE GIVING: payroll giving and employee matching;
- CAPITAL CAMPAIGN: fund the new building